Friday 10 April 2015

i woke up cranky and it's lingered all day. that in itself is okay. i can deal with it in my own space      but if there are others around all i have to offer them is irritability, and really no innocent bystander deserves to have their own energies sullied by my grouchiness.
i think it's important to feel your feels; they're present for a reason, even if you can't identify said reason on an intellectual level.
my own solution is time to myself. aside from early mornings the other main reason i get cranky is my space being restricted. so the longer i am in close company during a grouch the more i try to distance myself from others via subconscious passive aggression; i grow more misanthropic by the second and it feels real ugly.
although now, having learnt all that, i let my feels be felt, when i can i find my own space and acknowledge them and let them out. if i'm really angry i play   l o u d   enraged music or i punch a pillow (i have alot of anger inside me from the past but that's not for right now). anyway it's cathartic, i highly recommend it. as long as your feels and their expression don't impact on or hurt any other living thing in any way at all - that to me is very very important. aside from anything else that would just end up making me feel worse.
it is nobody else's energy to release but your own. i really like the saying "do no harm but take no shit", there's truth to it. if you're really angry at a person's words or actions acknowledge what your feels are, and express what the person has made you feel before you approach them. also take into consideration your own role and perhaps why they've acted in such a way. this can help both of you and prevent the blockage from happening again. and if there is not an opportunity to approach them, find your own closure. once you have released the visceral and, afterwards, made sense of it, the feels no longer serve you and can be let go of. open a window and visualise the energies leaving you. burn some incense to clear you and the space around you.
love and light earthlings





No comments:

Post a Comment